Cash App is making waves at many US online casinos, particularly Bitcoin casinos where it’s becoming a preferred payment option when making quick and easy Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals. But how does it work and what are its benefits? Plus, what online casino accepts Cash App? Can you deposit with Cash App at all of the best online casinos? You’ll find out all that and more below.
Best Cash App Casinos
|280% Up To $14000
Las Atlantis review
|18+ | Gamble Responsibly | T&C Apply
|100% Match Bonus up to $1,000
Bovada Casino review
|18+ | Play Responsibly | T&C Apply
What is Cash App?
Cash App is a money-transferring service that was developed by Square, Inc. in 2013 under the name of Square Cash. The app is quickly becoming one of the favorite payment methods at US casinos, particularly as it allows for quick and easy transfers of both FIAT currencies (like the dollar) and Bitcoin. In fact, the online casino Cash App lets you buy Bitcoin directly through it without the need to join any additional cryptocurrency exchanges – making it great for Bitcoin gambling. This is one of the reasons why online casinos that take this payment method are becoming a favorite among casino enthusiasts. Plus, these casinos are considered fast payout casinos, meaning that you can get your hands on your winnings in no time.
How to Deposit With Cash App
- Download Cash App from App Store or Google Play. Once done, register and fund your account. If you’d like to play with Bitcoin, buy the cryptocurrency through the ‘Invest’ tab in the app. You will need to verify your Bitcoin wallet before you can proceed. This is quite easy.
- On this site, we list numerous online casinos that accept this payment method. Pick your favorite, and sign up there.
- Head to the Banking/Cashier section of the casino and choose Bitcoin from among the deposit methods. This should bring up a casino wallet address and a QR code.
- You’ll then need to go to your Cash App Bitcoin wallet and click on ‘Withdraw Bitcoin’. Once you’ve entered how much you’d like to deposit, either scan the QR code or enter the wallet address manually.
- That’s it! The money should appear in your account instantaneously, meaning you can start gambling and play all your favorite casino games.
How to Withdraw With Cash App
- Depending on the online casino you’ve chosen, you may need to verify your identity by submitting some documents. These are usually of something that can identify you, like a passport or a driving license, and proof of address.
- Head to the Banking/Cashier section at the casino, and request a payout in Bitcoin. Enter the amount and head to the next page.
- Open your ewallet and select ‘Deposit Bitcoin’. This will bring up a QR code and a wallet address.
- At this point, you can either enter your wallet address on the casino’s site or else scan the QR code with the app.
- Once again, that’s pretty much it. Your funds should be in your account within a few minutes. Instant payout casinos will have you with your cash in no time.
Cash App & Bitcoin Compatibility
Cash App has an integrated ‘Investing’ feature that allows you to buy Bitcoin directly from the app. This makes using this Square, Inc. mobile application to fund your Bitcoin online casino account super easy, particularly as you won’t have to register to any separate cryptocurrency exchanges.
This function works like a breeze and is easy enough to understand and use even by complete beginners in the world of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin casinos. As such, you should have no worries about the app’s compatibility with both the cryptocurrency itself and with the best US Bitcoin casinos out there.
Safety and Security
Cash App was created by Square, Inc., a public fintech company that is listed on New York Stock Exchange. As a service, it has PCI-DSS level 1 certification, which ensures that your data is completely safe from third parties and that it is sent to other users and online casino that accepts Cash App in an encrypted format. In other words, this is a totally legitimate app that is safe to use, even at Cash App online casinos.
Online Casinos That Accept CashApp
Las Atlantis Casino
Nestled in the depths of the internet, lies the Lost City of Atlantis – or rather, its digital counterpart, Las Atlantis. This virtual paradise, established in 2020 and licensed in Curacao, boasts an impressive game collection of over 250 titles from the likes of RealTime Gaming, Rival Gaming, and Visionary iGaming. With such a varied selection, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a game that doesn’t tickle your fancy.
At Las Atlantis, USD payments are not accepted via this CashApp. However, fear not! These digital havens have embraced the power of Bitcoin and offer support for transfers made through this mobile-friendly option. So if you’re a Bitcoin aficionado, you’ll be able to deposit and withdraw funds hassle-free.
Established in 2011 and licensed in Curacao, this digital kingdom reigns supreme with a glowing verdict of 4.9/5. But what makes Bovada truly stand out? Why, it’s the only casino in this realm that allows USD Cash App payments through the revolutionary MatchPay feature. This means you won’t have to dabble in the murky waters of Bitcoin conversions to fund your account.
Once you’re all set up, brace yourself for a cornucopia of bonuses and rewards. Bovada Casino offers a plethora of new and ongoing bonuses that can be used across its extensive catalogue of games. From thrilling slots to classic table games, and even a dedicated poker platform, Bovada Casino has it all.
On top of the great customer support you will find at all online casinos that accept Cash App, we list on this site, the company itself offers a wealth of resources and tools to help you sort out any issues you may have. Online gambling has never been as easy when you have excellent support.
On the website, you will find a help section that’s chock-a-block with FAQs, but if that doesn’t solve it you can request support from a company representative either directly through the app, by heading to cash.app/help, or by calling them on 1-800-969-1940.
Online Casino Games with Cash App
When using the app, you can easily play the vast majority of online casino games on offer, be they classic table games like blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and poker, live dealer version of those games, and video slots.
Of course, if you use this method to deposit in Bitcoin, then you can also play Bitcoin slots, Bitcoin dice games, and more. The advantage of these is that they come with Provably Fair software, which adds an extra layer of protection to ensure the game is as fair as it can possibly be.
Whether you’re playing Cash App slots or table games or using Bitcoin, you should check whether the casino is exchanging your cryptocurrency for a FIAT one, how much the conversation rate is, and whether there are any fees for it or not.
Of course, you should look into whether there are any cash app casinos no deposit bonus codes available before you play. Why get a deposit bonus if you can look around the casino completely risk-free?
Advantages & Disadvantages of Using Cash App
- Easy to use app that is safe and secure.
- Allows you to buy Bitcoin directly, which makes it easier for Bitcoin gambling.
- Cash App casinos usually allow for larger deposits and withdrawals.
- Play Bitcoin games and make the most of cryptocurrency bonuses
- There is no desktop version for the app.
- You may be charged conversion fees when you exchange Bitcoin for dollars, or vice versa.
- You will need to use your credit or debit card to fund your account.
Cash App Casino FAQs
How do you use Cash App at an online casino?
Using this app at online casinos works the same way as traditional online casinos. All you have to do is sign up, make a deposit, and start playing!
Which Cash App casinos let you win real money?
Any casino listed on this page is an online casino real money Cash App! In fact, normally, if the casino is legal and licensed, and if you’re playing for real money, then you should be able to win real money, too.
How do I deposit money into online casinos?
Once you’re logged in, go to the Banking or Cashier page, choose your preferred payment method, and follow the instructions. It usually takes just a few minutes.
Which countries accept Cash App?
Currently, Cash App is available to US and UK players only, with many USA online casinos now making it a standard payment method on their sites.
Are there any fees with Cash App?
Normally, Cash App does not charge any fees for making deposits or withdrawals, but it all depends on what you use to fund your account. If you’re using a debit card or a bank account as your funding source then the service is free, but using a credit card comes with a 3% fee. Meanwhile, you will be charged a small fee every time you buy or sell Bitcoin. The app should inform you of any such fees before you make any transactions.
Are there any alternatives to using Cash App?
Yes, PayPal, NETELLER, Skrill, and other Bitcoin wallets are all potential alternatives to Cash App. All these methods are safe and secure to use, too.