MasterCard is a payment option which certainly needs no introduction to users of credit and debit cards. It’s one of the world’s leaders in payment options and is accepted at the majority of online stores and online casinos you’ll come across on the net. Our experts at CasinoTop10 have dedicated a whole page to providing with information about MasterCard Online Casinos as well as the best MasterCard Casinos to play at.
Our MasterCard Casino Reviews
The majority of the online casino reviews that you’ll find on the web offer MasterCard as a payment option. Thus, you’ll be able to find a tremendous amount of Online Casinos for you to choose from when you’ve started looking for the ideal casino to play at. Luckily for you as a player, you’ll find that CasinoTop10 has narrowed down its list of online casinos that accept MasterCard to a mere 10 which have all been tried and tested in terms of payment. Take a look at our ‘Supported MasterCard Online Casinos’ list below, where you’ll be able to discover the casinos together with their respective full casino reviews.
What is MasterCard?
MasterCard, which was established in 1966, is a highly reputed payment method which has been used at millions of stores worldwide as well as countless websites in all corners of the web. It’s accepted in over 210 countries worldwide by more than 25 companies found all over the globe. In order to obtain a MasterCard, you’ll have to apply for one at the bank you normally use.
MasterCard Gambling – Playing Games at Online Casinos Accepting Mastercard
If you enjoy your biannual gambling excursions to land-based casinos but wish you could gamble more often, MasterCard online casinos present the perfect solution for you! By gambling at one of the casinos in our list, you’ll be able to deposit your bankroll with ease. And better yet once you do, you’ll be as free as a bird to gamble to your heart’s content! So, get ready to bet on max before you hit the spin button in Slots, place even bets on the Craps table, start hitting whilst playing Blackjack and watch the Roulette reel spin as it slowly comes to a halt and you wait in anticipation to see which number has been hit.
Why Use MasterCard at online casinos?
- Using this payment method allows you to deposit & withdraw easily;
- Large welcome bonuses;
- Allows you to deposit large amounts of money;
- Great payout percentages;
- Fantastic customer service to aid you should something go wrong.
MasterCard’s Four Options
As a MasterCard user, you can opt to choose from the company’s four card types. These include their credit card, debit card, prepaid card, and business card. Take a look below for more information about them:
- MasterCard Credit Card
The MasterCard credit card is a regular credit card offered by many institutions around the world. If this is your preferred credit card of choice, then you should know that you can get one of three cards available; the standard MasterCard credit card, world MasterCard and the World Elite MasterCard. Although the World Elite MasterCard comes with its own benefits, the standard MasterCard credit card, with its zero liability protection, extended warranty, and ID theft protection is definitely adequate enough to use when transferring funds to online casinos. The interest and payment terms attached would depend on the particular institution supplying the card. Provided that you choose to use this particular payment method, you’ll find that the MasterCard credit card is typically very well suited to online gaming in most countries. However, if you are a UK player you cannot use credit cards at online casinos anymore.
- MasterCard Debit Card
The MasterCard debit card is another popular card type with online casino players and like the credit card, is very widely recognised and accepted. This card combines the amenities and advantages of MasterCard with the difference that you won’t be allowed to borrow credit from the bank. Instead, funds are taken right from the money that’s available in your bank account. Hence, you’ll never receive a bill from your bank saying that you owe any money and this will enable you to remain in full control of your finances.
- MasterCard Prepaid Cards
Prepaid Cards are defined by MasterCard as a simpler and easier way to pay. You can buy prepaid cards from your bank, certain stores and online if you want to, however, you will probably need proof of your identity and address when applying for a prepaid card. In order to start using your card, you may need to activate and register it to make a purchase. Hence, you should check the terms and conditions of the site you’re using.
The prepaid card is accepted at most online casino websites and is used just like a debit card is. Therefore, when transferring money you’ll find that the amount will be deducted from your card just like a debit card. Once you run out of funds in your prepaid card, you’ll be able to reload your card provided that you have bought a Reloadable PrePaid MasterCard. To find out if you can actually do this with your card, you should actually look at the MasterCard rePower Logo on the back of your card.
- MasterCard Gift Cards
Gift cards tend to be provided by third parties as gifts. They function in the same manner that pre-paid cards do. So, you can use them for gambling at a MasterCard online casino too.
Depositing at MasterCard Online Casinos
- Choose an online casino from our List. Have a look at the comprehensive list of ranked and reviewed list of casinos above to pick the best one for you. If you’d like to, you can read our reviews before choosing a particular casino to play at. Whilst viewing our reviews, you’ll notice that our team of dedicated casino experts assess casinos according to various specifications. These include software, game variety, bonuses, payout ratios and more.
- Create an account on your casino of choice. Once you’ve selected your casino of choice, you’ll then be required to set up an account.
- Navigate to the Payment Page. After creating an account with one of the MasterCard Online Casinos in our list above, you as a player must navigate your way to the payment page of your selected online casino and select MasterCard from the list of payment options available.
- Fill in Your Details & Card Information. Next, fill in your details and your card information in order to carry out the transaction. Once you’ve done this, simply submit your details.
- Wait for Confirmation. After you’ve submitted your payment, you’ll have to wait for confirmation and log back into your chosen online casino account to start using your bankroll to play games.
Withdrawing from MasterCard Online Casinos
- Find the Online Casino’s Withdrawals Page. If you’re lucky enough to have Lady Fortune on your side whilst playing casino games at an online casino, then the desire to withdraw your winnings will probably be quite strong. Provided that this is the case, the first thing you’ll be required to do is navigate to your online casino of choice’s withdrawal page.
- Select MasterCard as a payment option. Once you’ve done this, you’ll then need to select MasterCard as a withdrawal option. You’ll then be navigated to your MasterCard online casino’s withdrawal page.
- Enter Your Details, Withdrawal Amount & Card Information. When you’re on the online casino’s withdrawal page, you must then fill in the fields provided. This means entering your details along with the amount you want to withdraw and card information. Then simply hit the submit button!
- Presto! Wait for your money to appear in your account. Once you’ve performed the above steps, you’ll simply have to wait for the withdrawal to be affected in order for your money to show up in your account. For this to occur, both MasterCard and the online casino you’re withdrawing money will have to verify the transactions from there end.
Transfer Times when using MasterCard
When it comes to transfer times in regards to MasterCard Online Casinos, you’ll find that it rarely takes long for both deposits as well as withdrawals to come into effect. While deposits via MasterCard are usually processed in a matter of minutes, withdrawals generally take far longer to complete. However, withdrawal speed is also quite prompt when using MasterCard as a payment option. This might take a few days in comparison to when making a deposit though.
Safety & Security at MasterCard Online Casinos
MasterCard value their customers’ safety above anything else. The company strives for excellence in this regard and always make sure that the security measures they take are up to speed. For one thing, the company has a Zero Liability policy in place to protect its clients when unauthorized transactions are made. So, if you’re using MasterCard at an online casino you can rest assured that you’ll only be responsible for transactions that you authorized and nothing more.
MasterCard Customer Support
Provided that you consider customer service to be high on your list of priorities, you’ll be glad to know that MasterCard as a service provides phenomenal customer service in comparison to some of the other payment methods available at online casinos. Due to the fact that they do not issue cards to users directly, but instead use local banks which have obtained a MasterCard license to distribute their cards to their clients, local banks are your best option if you find yourself seeking support after having made a transaction. This is because the personnel at your local bank will have already established a trusted working relationship with the company in question. Hence, they’ll be able to contact the payment service directly and resolve any issue you might have.
If you’d rather contact them yourself about your inquiry, you’ll find that the company does not lack direct client support. In fact, you’ll find a lot of answers to the questions that have been asked by many clients over the years published on their website in the FAQ’s section. Nonetheless, if you find that your difficult varies to what is presented there you can always go ahead and send them an e-mail by navigating your way to the ‘contact us’ page. Alternatively, MasterCard also provides a helpline you can phone if your desire is to speak to one of their personnel directly instead of going through someone at your local bank.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Using MasterCard Online Casinos
Sounds Good To Me!
- Widely Accepted Payment Option.
- Safe and Secure method of depositing Funds.
- Allows you to deposit large amounts of money.
- MasterCard allows you to benefit from various perks.
Mmm, Let Me Think About It…
- Charges May Sometimes Apply.
- Not all Casinos allow Withdrawals.
MasterCard Online Casinos FAQs
Can I gamble with a debit card or prepaid card online?
Yes, other than using credit cards, you can also deposit using debit or prepaid cards.
Is it safer to use a credit card over a debit card?
Yes, it is usually far safer to use a MasterCard credit card in comparison to a debit card. This is simply due to the fact that credit cards typically offer more protection to their users. On the off chance that a casino went bankrupt or refused to pay out your winnings, for example, the bank would help you to recover your funds.
Is MasterCard the best choice?
Yes, when it comes to transferring funds to and from online casinos, our experts have determined that this payment option is one of the best choices for online gamblers. MasterCard is offered at most casinos on the web. Many online casinos you’ll find will allow you to make deposits as well as withdrawals. However, not all will allow you to make withdrawals. So, in choosing an online casino to play at, you should always make sure that your casino of choice enables you to withdraw your winnings. Otherwise, you’ll simply just have to select another payment option to do this.
Am I safe playing online with my MasterCard?
Yes, you are safe when playing with MasterCard. Both your card issuer as well as MasterCard has high-security measures which guard your information against fraud and identity theft. Yet, we always recommend that you keep an extra eye out on your account statements each month just in case an issue arises.
Will I have to pay fees on deposits and withdrawals?
If you’re using a credit card, you’ll most probably be subjected to fees which you must settle with your bank. However, if you’re using a debit card or prepaid card, it’s less likely that you’ll have to pay any fees when depositing or withdrawing money at online casinos.
Am I eligible for a Welcome Bonus?
Yes, when you opt to play at one of the MasterCard Online Casinos in our ranked and reviewed list of casinos you are definitely eligible to receive the Welcome Bonus offered by your preferred casino.
Can I change my payment method after setting up an account?
Yes, you can change your method of deposit/ withdrawal after you’ve set up your account.
In which countries can I use MasterCard?
MasterCard can be used all over the globe. There are certain restrictions when it comes to using MasterCard to make deposits and withdrawals at online gambling sites. But this generally depends on the country you are attempting to use the card from
Are there alternatives to using Mastercard?
Yes, if you’ve decided that paying with MasterCard is not for you, you can always choose an alternative. Provided that you’d still like to use a credit card for your online casino deposits and withdrawals, Visa is another great options to use. However, if you’d like to use an e-wallet instead, PayPal, Neteller and Skrill are amongst our favorite options to use.