iPad owners who enjoy gambling games now have plenty of options to choose from with hundreds of different apps available for popular casino games such as slots, blackjack, craps, and Texas Hold'em poker.
Game developers were quick to capitalize on the fact that millions of people around the world enjoy gambling games, with Apple's Texas Hold'em game one of the very first apps released for the iPhone when it made its debut. While the vast majority of gambling apps for the iPad only let you compete for play chips -- especially if you live in the US or another country with anti online gambling laws on the books -- a few do let you play for real money depending on the country you live in.
- Zynga Poker: Zynga is better known for its games such as Farmville and Words with Friends but its Zynga Poker game has more than 30 million active players around the world that log in to play at ring games and tournaments. You'll just be battling it out for play chips but it's quick and easy to join a game any time of the day or night and easy to set up games between family and friends.
- Slingo: Slingo is a fast-paced hybrid of slots and bingo (hence the name) which lets fans of those games enjoy the best of both worlds with a wide range of puzzles and game types to choose from.
- Blackjack HD: Blackjack fans can quickly jump into playing a few hands of their favorite game with the Blackjack HD app, while newcomers to the game can benefit from learning the rules -- although don't expect to become a card counting wizard just from playing the game.
- Reel Deal Slots: Reel Deel Slots has been a favorite with PC gamers for years and they've brought that same fun and excitement to the iPad with their Reel Deal Slots app which offers tons of different slots games and tournament excitement to enjoy.
- bwin.com Poker: bwin is one of the few major online gambling sites to get a real-money app approved for distribution in iTunes, letting customers of bwin in selected countries can compete for real money at Texas Hold'em cash games,