Speedcard is an e-wallet service that provides a variety of payment cards and online payment options. Speedcard is based in Cyprus, its partner bank is FBME bank, also based in Cyprus, and it is FBME that issues the cards and processes the payments. You can use your Speedcard to make withdrawals and deposits at the best online casinos, found in the toplist below.
|1||Try Your Luck, Spin The Wheel|
|Sign-Up||UK 18+ | Play Responsibly | T&C Apply|
The Best Online Casinos that Accept Speedcard
If you are playing online from one of the countries where Speedcard is accepted then you’re in luck – playing at a Speedcard online casino really couldn’t be easier. You sign up within a couple of minutes, send the necessary details, and you can top up your account in a variety of ways. We have listed the best Speedcard online casinos in our toplist above. Take your pick and start using Speedcard to make deposits and withdrawals at the best casinos on the web!
Things you should know about Speedcard:
- Works as an eWallet;
- Allows for Quick and Safe Deposits at speedcard online casinos;
- Based in Cyprus and uses FBME Bank for transactions ;
- Can only be used by nationals of Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Norway, Turkey, Bulgaria, and the Czech Republic.
How to Use Speedcard to Make Deposits & Withdrawals
Making deposits and withdrawals differ slightly depending on whether you have an account with Speedcard or not. Read through the instructions depending on whether you are a new or existing customer.
Making Payments as a New Speedcard User
For new Speedcard customers, setting up a Speedcard account is both easy and very straightforward. You do this directly from the online casino, not on the Speedcard website.
- Select a game to play then choose the Speedcard payment option from the online casino.
- Click on the button to create a Speedcard Account, and click on the same thing if it opens in a new window.
- Choose where you live.
- Provide one document showing proof of identity such as a signed passport, a certified driving license, national ID card, and others. Please check the website for the full list of accepted documents.
- Provide one document showing proof of address such as a utility bill (not mobile, tv, or internet bills) or a bank statement. Please check the website for the full list of accepted documents.
- Once you have uploaded all documents and filled in all the information, click on continue/submit. Make sure that the screen displays that your application has been successful.
- Make your deposit and start playing online!
Making Payments as an Existing Speedcard User
If you already have a Speedcard account and wish to use it to make deposits and withdrawals at online gambling sites, the instructions to make Speedcard payments are as follows:
- If you are new to the online casino you are playing at, set up an online casino account first and pick the game you want to play.
- Click on the option to make a payment, normally it will say ‘deposit’.
- Choose the Speedcard payment option from the list provided.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit to the online casino account from your Speedcard account.
- Click on ‘deposit’.
- You will be given an option to login to your Speedcard account – enter your username and password.
- Confirm the amount you want to deposit is the correct amount. Once confirmed you will see a payment confirmation notice to the online casino on your screen.
- You will be automatically taken back to the online casino website within only a few seconds once the payment is complete. If not, click to return to the online casino.
- Start playing one of the many online casino games on offer.
If you have any issues whatsoever there are many ways to get in touch with the customer service team. The customer care services are available Monday to Friday 6:30 am to 5 pm GMT. You have the option to call, email, fax, and write mail and send by post.
Country Nationals that Can Use Speedcard
Making deposits and withdrawals using Speedcard is only available to online casino players from Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Norway, Turkey, Bulgaria, and the Czech Republic.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Speedcard
The Advantages of Using Speedcard
- Safe Transactions.
- Quick Payments.
- Easy to Transfer Funds.
- Fuss Free Payments.
- Multi-Use Account.
The Disadvantages of Using Speedcard
- Limited to Few Countries.
- Few Speedcard Online Casinos.
- No 24/7 Customer Service.
Play at the Best Speedcard Online Casino Today!
Whether you want to play online roulette, online craps, or online slots, playing at a speedcard online casino offers players from selected countries a great way to make their payments and receive any winnings. All you have to do is take your pick from the best Speedcard online casinos featured in our toplist and you can start using Speedcard to play immediately.