Fundsend may be a relatively new online casino payment option, but it keeps getting more and more popular as time goes by. And the reason behind it is predominantly down to its ease of use, its transparency, and its affordability. Below are Fundsend Online Casinos guide, goes through everything you need to know about Fundsend and how to use it as a payment option at casinos. We also point out some fantastic online casinos that accept Fundsend as one of their payment methods.
Our Fundsend Online Casino Reviews
Finding an online casino that accepts a particular payment option is often quite hard. And if you’re attempting to find one that accepts Fundsend, you’ve probably got your work cut out for you. Yet, our Fundsend Casino reviews offer a great alternative to help you find one easily. Each one of the casinos in our list above provides detailed information about each casino. And guess what? They all accept Fundsend.
What is FundSend?
Fundsend is a transfer platform that is regulated by the renowned UK Financial Services Authority (FSA). The English company is privately owned by Fund Movement Ltd and is considered to be a great online money transfer option for those who desire to have the convenience of a credit or debit card payment without compromising their privacy.
Why use Fundsend at online casinos?
- You won’t need to register when using Fundsend at online casinos;
- This payment option provides easy, safe, and private transfers which are instant;
- Fundsend casinos typically offer players online casino bonuses;
- There are numerous online casino games to play including Blackjack, Roulette online, Slots online, and many more.
How Fundsend Works at Online Casinos
Online Casino payment methods have long been a bone of contention with many a player. This is because of their complicated setups and hard-to-read fine print. However, when it comes to paying with Fundsend Casinos, the process is a pretty simple one. Fundsend gives its customers a money transfer platform that allows players to issue their online payments. Payments can be done via Visa or MasterCard credit and debit cards which are already linked to their bank accounts. Thus, Fundsend’s main role is to act as something of an intermediary between the player and the receiver of the funds whilst protecting the payer’s information. This means that anyone who opts to pay via Fundsend Online Casinos will not only be able to pay safely but completely anonymously.
How to Deposit Your Bankroll Using Fundsend
- Choose Fundsend as the preferred payment option in the payment section once you’ve signed up at a Fundsend Casino, the first thing you’ll have to do is head to their payment section and select Fundsend as your preferred online casino payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to pay on the Fundsend page once you have performed the previous step, simply enter the amount you want to transfer and press the ‘Enter’ button.
- Enter the required personal and credit card data now that you have followed the first three steps, the next thing you need to do is wait for another Fundsend window to open which will show all the transaction data. Make sure that your payment information is correct, tick the terms and conditions box, and confirm. At this point, Fundsend will immediately transfer the money to the payee’s account and send a payment confirmation directly to the payer. As the payer, you’ll automatically be redirected to the online casino to which you’ve just deposited your bankroll to.
- The Online Casino will then confirm the payment by email typically, once you’ve placed your deposit at your casino of choice, the company will then send you a confirmation email via the address you’ve provided.
Withdrawing from Fundsend Casinos
When it comes to using Fundsend to withdraw money out of an online casino, players are going to run into a bit of a problem as online casinos do not usually allow it to be used for cash withdrawals. That said, we suggest that if you have your heart set on using Fundsend Casinos as a withdrawal method, you should probably contact the helpline of the casino you want to play at and ask about what withdrawal options are available for use.
Safety at Fundsend Online Casinos
One of the most notable things about Fundsend is that their team is entirely dedicated to providing security of the highest standards. Just like many payment systems out there, Fundsend employs the usual SSL certificate and encryption in order to guard against the theft of identity and private information. As a matter of fact, it’s not only Fundsend that employs these measures, these features are also employed by online casinos too!
Fees at Fundsend Casinos
Unfortunately, using Fundsend’s stellar service is not free; however, it should be noted that the exact amount that the payer must pay is dependent on the details of the transfer. Fees charged to the payer are between 2.49% £2 and 2.99% £4 per transaction. That said, if one opts to sign up for the service, they will be able to enjoy lower payment fees which are in the range of 1.99% £2 up to 2.49% £4 for every transfer. In addition to this, it is important to note that the maximum amount allowed to be sent per transaction is £5.000.
Customer Support at Fundsend Casinos
The customer support at Fundsend Casinos is certainly not lacking in any way. In fact, many of the casinos in our list typically have more than one customer support option available. Usually, this includes email, phone, live chat, and mail.
Advantages and Disadvantages of using Fundsend at Online Casinos
Advantages of using Fundsend
- There’s no Need to Register to Use Fundsend.
- Fundsend is Very Private.
- Instant Deposit can be made by using Fundsend.
- Fundsend money transfers are easy and simple to make.
- Fundsend transfers are anonymous.
Disadvantages of using Fundsend
- Fundsend is only available for Visa or Mastercard Account Holders.
- Withdrawals can’t be made using Fundsend.
- Fundsend charges a fee for the use of its service.
- Fundsend is not an e-wallet.
Fundsend Casinos FAQs
Can I withdraw my money by using Fundsend at online casinos?
No, in most cases you won’t be able to withdraw money from your online casino account by using Fundsend. So, you’ll have to find a casino that supports another form of payment instead.
How does one pay with Fundsend at an online casino?
Fundsend Casinos sets itself apart from other online casino payment options with its quick and easy method of use and in fact, players can simply click on the Fundsend button and opt to use it as the desired deposit method with no further questions asked. Once this has been done, subsequent instructions will be given to fill in the required information and when the money is sent, you will only have to wait for a few seconds before you can see the funds in your casino account.
Are there any good alternatives to using Fundsend at casinos?
Yes, provided that you’d rather use another form of payment rather than Fundsend, you’ll be able to use many of the other online casino payment options out there. These include various e-wallets, credit cards, and offline payment methods. Among the casino payment options, we highly recommend out there include PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill, and many other credit cards such as Mastercard, Visa, Amex, and Paysafecard.
Play at the Best Online Casinos that Accept Fundsend
The fact is nobody enjoys waiting around to start playing their favorite online casino game. And thanks to the fact that Fundsend payments are instant, you’ll never have to wait around again to start to play and win big. Unlike some other payment options available on the net, Fundsend puts your privacy and anonymity first which means that you can finally play with your mind completely at rest so that casinos receiving your money (or other interested parties) can’t get their dirty hands on your all-important personal details. So head to one of the best Fundsend Casinos in our list, claim your online casino bonus and start playing your favorite casino game today!