Casino Las vegas USA
Get $4000 Bonus for free
With its easy rules and phenomenally relaxed pace, Keno online has quickly become one of the world’s favorite casino games! Just like lotto, this particular game is also based on predicting which numbers will be drawn during each round. Never played Keno before? If so, give our Free Keno game a try. Then once you feel confident enough, head to a real money online casino to play the game!
About our Free Keno Game
Although card games like Blackjack online and Baccarat online provide a great deal of fun for many avid gamblers out there, a game that’s grown very popular over the years is none other than the game of chance, Keno online. And at CasinoTop10, our experts have sought to bring you a marvelous free version of the game called Free Keno for you to enjoy playing from the comfort of your own home!
Our Free Keno game serves to virtually transport you to the wonderful world of this game of chance. And although, Keno is a game that would probably look more at home whilst being played at a lotto center (and in fact, some lotto booths do have this game available), it’s definitely worth knowing that the game is also commonly found at brick-and-mortar casinos as well as multiple online casinos too!
Essentially, the game is a cross between lottery and Bingo. Similarly to lottery games, you’re goal is to predict the possible outcome of each round by choosing different numbers to place wagers on. And just like Bingo, the game is played using a card, known as a Keno card.
Our online version of the game is a digital replica of the game that you’ll typically find at online casinos all over the net. The Free Keno game provides a free source of entertainment where players can enjoy learning and practicing the game before heading to a real money Keno online casino.
The premise of the game is basically dead simple: bet on a certain amount of numbers between 1-80. Then wait and see which numbers you’ve managed to catch! If any of them match yours, job well done you’ll get a well-deserved payout.
We think the game nails the experience down pretty accurately. The layout is simple, but the graphics work very well – there’s no lagging to be had on any devices, and the jazzy soundtrack sets the mood for playing very well!
The Objective of Keno
The objective of Keno is as simple as can be: bet and win! Wagers are made by choosing an amount to bet and selecting a few numbers between 1-80. The limit of how many numbers can be chosen depends on the individual casino. This free game lets you choose up to 10, but it is just as common to see casinos allowing up to 20 numbers. Then, 20 numbers are generated at random and participants get paid according to how many numbers they get right: a matching number is called a catch.
How to Play Free Online Keno Game
If you’ve never played Keno online before, you’ll be glad to know that learning the rules of this Free Keno game is essentially a piece of cake. Simply follow the steps below and you’ll be well on your way to enjoying the game and having tones of Fun!
1) Start the Game by clicking ‘Try it for Free’ , Then Press Play
In order to launch CasinoTop10’s Free Keno game, all you need to do is press the ‘Try it for Free’ button above. Once you’ve done this, a pop–up window will then appear and you’ll just need to press the play button to start the game.
2) Decide how much You’d like to Bet on Each Number
Next, simply decide how much you’d like to bet on each number. Typically, the amount you’re allowed to bet will vary from casino to casino. However, in our free game, bets start from as low as $0.1 to as high as $5.
3) Select the Numbers You’d Like to Place Bets on
Once you’ve decided on the amount you’d like to bet, all you need to do is choose the amount of numbers to bet on. In our Free Keno game for example, you’re able to bet on 2 to 10 numbers. Yet, in some keno games online, you can bet on anything from 1 to 15 or 20 different numbers.
4) Decide Whether You’d like to Play 1 or 5 Rounds
Once you’ve chosen the numbers to bet on simply decide on how many rounds you’d like to play whilst betting on those particular numbers.
5) Wait for the Outcome & the Payout
Once you’ve done all of the above, all you’ll need to do next is wait and see which numbers have been hit. Provided that you’re lucky enough to have hit a few numbers, you’ll then receive a payout. Generally, how much you’re paid out will vary from casino to casino. Each casino sets its own series of payout schemes called ‘pay scale choices’, in which winnings are calculated not just on the number of catches alone, but how you set up your game. For example, if you choose less numbers to bet on, the winnings are usually higher because the outcome becomes more difficult.
Winning the game whilst playing the Free Online Keno
Once you’ve chosen your numbers in our Free Keno, there’s not much strategizing to be done, as all that’s left is to wait for the results. The numbers are randomized, so you cannot cheat the system and it cannot cheat you, especially not in an online version. Because of this, you cannot determine how well you’re going to do in Keno – the chance of you hitting 20 out 20 numbers in a single round is 3.5 quintillion to one. So, good luck!
There are, however, a number of useful tips you can utilise when betting at keno. Here are some of them:
1) Always familiarise yourself with a free keno platform (like this one) before trying out a live version: get used to your betting patterns, see what approach you like to take with choosing numbers, and so on. It makes playing the game live a much more confident affair.
2) Find a betting strategy you feel comfortable with. Everyone has his own set of preferences. You may want to stick to lucky numbers, or a specific sequence. Others believe that even though the numbers are random, it’s a good approach to pick numbers that haven’t come up in a while. It’s probably all psychological, but there’s no harm in having certain comforts. More importantly, figure out how many numbers you want to gamble. Many argue that around 5-6 is the sweet spot, as when you bet on too many your odds of winning big decrease.
3) Keep bankroll low until you feel more confident. If you’re playing for cash, we don’t recommend splurging at one go. Remember, it’s a game of luck, so things could go really well or really unfavourably – but until you’ve established your betting style, don’t go all out.
4) If playing for cash, find a casino with the highest maximum payout as possible. This doesn’t matter with free keno, of course, but should you move on to a version you can actually bet on, you want to make sure the percentages are worth your while. Online keno usually holds much higher rewards than the physical game.
Play a Few Free Keno Games, then Play For Real Money!
Whilst many gamblers think that Keno is a game that bears a lot of similarity to Lotto, many others think the game is more like Bingo. Yet, despite the fact that this game of chance has common aspects which relate to both games, Keno has its own rules. If you’re thinking of playing the casino game for real money at one of the Keno online casinos, playing a few Free Keno games is a fantastic way of acquainting yourself with the game. On trying it out, you’ll be able to decide for yourself if this classic betting game is for you. Yes, it might be simpler than many of its casino counterparts, but since when is simplicity a bad thing? It’s fun to be able to mindlessly play a game without having to worry too much about strategy – isn’t this why we download most of our apps?
Get the Best Bonus Here
|1.||Casino Las vegas USA||Play Now|
|2.||Royal Ace Casino||Play Now|
|3.||Vegas Crest Casino||Play Now|
|4.||Bovada Casino||Play Now|
|5.||Planet 7 Casino||Play Now|
|6.||Sloto Cash Casino||Play Now|
|8.||Slots Of Vegas||Play Now|
|9.||Miami Club Casino||Play Now|
|10.||Ruby Slots Casino||Play Now|
|Terms and conditions might apply to these offers.|