- English (United Kingdom)
- Swedish (Sweden)
No other name in the gambling industry inspires confidence as Ladbrokes does. This brand has been around for over a century, and it has been rolling with the times and reinventing itself to provide its clients with the best gaming experience possible. If you are looking for a new online casino to play bingo at, then you should head over to Ladbrokes now and take a look! Ladbrokes is fully licensed and regulated by the British Gambling Commission for all its clientele that is located in the United Kingdom. Its international branch is fully licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and by the Gibraltar Gaming Commission. There are a variety of bingo games to enjoy at Ladbrokes Bingo, and the website also offers its players heaps of daily specials, month offers, and free goodies! Whether you are a new player or an avid bingo goer, Ladbrokes guides to playing bingo will have you hitting the ground running.
Ladbrokes Bingo Games
If there is anything that Ladbrokes does well, that surely has to be bingo games! With a variety of games to choose from, big prizes, and countless hours of fun, Ladbrokes Bingo has all the bases covered. With both classic bingo games, and themed games, there is something for everyone. Players can also enjoy a selection of mini-games to kill time while they wait for their next bingo game to being.
- Classic Bingo – Players can choose from the typical 90-Ball, 80-Ball and 75-Ball bingo games, that come in very attractive displays with vibrant colours and an interactive interface. As with classical bingo games, players play to win the one line, two lines, and a full house. The 80-ball bingo game also gives players the added excitement of playing for vertical and diagonal lines, that contain prizes when completing the four corner numbers or four middle squares of their tickets!
- Other Bingo types – Players can also choose to play special bingo and multiplayer bingo for a more exciting change! Visit a special room where you can play one of the several themed bingo games, such as Deal or No Deal, Lucky Numbers Bingo, and Who Wants to be a Millionaire? All these games have special features that make gameplay ever more challenging and captivating! If you prefer to try something that is even more interactive, you should definitely check out Multiplayer bingo, where you play with fellow players and watch your shared prize pool get bigger as the game progresses. This is just one of the many progressive jackpot bingo games that you can enjoy at Ladbrokes Bingo.
- Mini-games – There is also a very good selection of online bingo slots to play while you wait for your next bingo games. These can be slots, numbers, or scratchcards, and all come in a quick game format to allow you to win big cash prizes very quickly.
Where can you play at Ladbrokes Bingo?
Ladbrokes Bingo is offered in a variety of countries, all of which are listed on their website. However, there is a list of countries that have restricted access to creating an account at Ladbrokes Bingo, with the United States being one of them. In addition, Ladbrokes has recently updated this list as of the end of February 2016, so it would be better to consult with their website to see if you can open an account in your current territory. Players that can open an account can do so by following the simple registration steps. Ladbrokes Bingo accounts can easily be accessed from any desktop computer or mobile device while you are on the go. In addition, players can also download an optimized App on both Android and iOS systems to use on their tablets or smartphones.
Promotions and offers at Ladbrokes Bingo
Ladbrokes Bingo is currently offering a lot of different promotions and bonuses for avid bingo players. With over 15 bonuses, promotions and seasonal special offers, there will definitely be something that meets your tastes!
- Welcome Bonus – Upon registering as a new player, you will receive a £40 bingo bonus, £10 mini game bonus, and 7 days of free bingo when you deposit more than £10! This welcome offer will surely make you feel right at home with the growing community of players at Ladbrokes Bingo. You do not even need a claim code to get this bonus, just register, deposit and off you go.
- £10,000 lunch special – If you feel bored during your lunch break, you can now head over to Ladbrokes Bingo for a sweet deal. Every day between 12pm and 3pm, players are guaranteed £10,000 in prizes to be won! You will need to visit different bingo rooms during this time, with the action starting at the £2,000 Bingo Linx at 12pm.
- Bonus back bingo – Kick off your weekend with this Friday promotion at Ladbrokes Bingo. Each Friday evening between 9pm and 11pm, join The Snug room and you are guaranteed to always be a winner. If you win, you walk away with your prize, but if you do not win on any of the lines, Ladbrokes will refund your losing tickets with a bingo bonus that can be used for up to 72 hours. With tickets starting at 5p, you can play for prize pools of £25!
- Super free bingo – With this promotion, you will be in the chance of winning an amazing prize for free. You can either play for free or upgrade your tickets for as little as 5p and be in the running to cash in prize pools of up to £600. This promo is only available on Monday to Friday between 12:30pm and 2:30pm, and Saturday and Sunday between 3pm and 5pm.
Customer Support at Ladbrokes Bingo
Registering with an online casino that has top notch customer support services is a key aspect to consider when looking for a website to play bingo at. Ladbrokes Bingo offers a 24 hour customer support service over both phone and email that is available seven days a week. They also have a comprehensive frequently asked questions section that will generally be more than enough to answer any queries. However, if there any issues that cannot be resolved with FAQs, their customer care assistants will be more than happy to help you out.
Payment Methods at Ladbrokes Bingo
There are several popular banking options that are available to customers at Ladbrokes Bingo. Popular credit and debit cards such as Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, and Maestro can be used for both deposits and withdrawals. This is also the case for e-wallet services such as PayPal, Skrill and Neteller. Other payment options such as paysafecard, Western Union, and Giropay can also be used but only for deposits. As such, we definitely advise players to check whether they can both deposit and withdraw funds with their preferred payment option before committing to it. In addition, while deposits are generally instant, cashing out of winnings may take up to several days depending on your bank.
Is Ladbrokes Bingo safe?
Ladbrokes Bingo uses the latest security and encryption software to ensure that you are safe and protected when you are playing at their online casino lobby. The website also conducts payment reviews by independent auditors on a regular basis to ensure that their operations remain transparent and trustworthy. All the games on the Ladbrokes Bingo website make use of Random Generator Number (RNG) software, which is considered essential for all bingo games as it ensures that numbers have not pre-selected by the casino to make it easier for players to not win.
Terms and conditions apply to this offer.
Welcome Bonus up to
Software & Graphics9/10
Deposit Withdrawal Options6/10