Texas Holdem Bonus Poker Rules
Texas Hold ‘Em Bonus Poker is easily one of the most exciting, enjoyable and easy online casino games to play.
While many people, the world over, know about the regular Texas Hold ‘Em, with the game being played widely in casinos and online poker rooms alike, Bonus Poker has yet to reach the heights that it’s gaming cousin enjoys.
The rules of bonus poker are very similar to those of regular Texas Hold ‘Em and if you know how to play the game, it won’t be at all difficult to make the change over to bonus poker.
If, however, you are a little unsure how to play either game, playing Texas Hold ‘Em Bonus Poker online, is easily one of the best ways to kickstart your poker career.
Unlike the more traditional version of the game, Bonus Poker is played not against other competitors with the dealer controlling the game, but against the dealer. Also, Bonus Poker is mostly played online as opposed to at tables in the casino, but the game is still played with a single deck of 52 cards.
The rules of the game are simple enough to understand and are as follows:
- Before the game can start, each player must make the initial bet, known as the ante. A bonus bet can also be made, but this is not compulsory.
- Once the initial Ante bets have been made, each player at the table, as well as the dealer, will be dealt two cards, face down.
- After all the cards have been dealt, the players can look at their cards, also known as the ‘hole cards’. Depending on your cards, you can then choose to either bet again or fold. If you do decide to bet, you will need to bet exactly twice the ante to stay in the hand.
- After all the bets and folds have been completed, the dealer will deal the first of the three community cards, also known as the ‘flop’. Once again, if you’re still in the game, you can either make another bet or you can choose to simply stick.
- After all bets have been made, the dealer will deal the fourth community card, also known as the ‘turn’ followed by another round of betting or sticking, followed by the fifth and final community card, known as the ‘river’.
- To win the hand, you will need to beat the dealer with the best five cards of the seven available (your two hole cards and the community cards).
- If you don’t beat the dealer, you will lose all your bets including the ante and any bonus bets you may have made.
In Bonus Poker, the payouts also differ from regular Texas Hold ‘Em.
Instead of simply winning the entire pot (all the money bet by various players within the game)
you will be paid out according to the bets you made with the dealer (the ante and bonus bets).
The bets are paid out as follows:
- If you bet the dealers hand your preflop, flop as well as any turn bets will be paid out in a ratio of 1:1
- Ante bets are also paid out at 1:1 but only if you have a straight or higher, If you don’t have a hand that beats a straight, your ante bet will be given back to you.
- If you placed a bonus bet, you will win regardless of what happened during the game. To win the bonus bet you will need to have been dealt a pocket pair for example a pair of twos and a pair of aces or an ace and a jack, and ace and a queen or an ace and a king.
- In the event of a win, the maximum payout is one thousand times your bonus bet, which can only be won by being dealt pocket aces.
Pair Aces (Both your hand and the Dealer’s Hand)– Pays 1000:1
Pair Aces – Pays 30:1 A/K Suited – Pays 25:1
A/Q or A/J Suited – Pays 20:1
A/K Unsuited – Pays 15:1
Pair Kings, Queens or Jacks – Pays 10:1
A/Q or A/J Unsuited – Pays 5:1
Pair of 2’s – Pair of 10’s – Pays 3:1
Get Your Best Bonus Here
|1.||Planet 7 Casino||Play Now|
Exclusive $6000 Bonus
|3.||Box 24 Casino||
Exclusive $3000 Bonus
|4.||Betonline Casino||Play Now|
|5.||Casino Las vegas USA||Play Now|
|6.||Lucky Red Casino||
Exclusive $4200 Bonus
|7.||Sloto Cash Casino||Play Now|
|8.||Bovada Casino||Play Now|
|9.||Slots Of Vegas||
Exclusive $3000 Bonus
Exclusive $4000 Bonus