Texas Hold ‘Em Bonus Poker
Texas Hold ‘Em Bonus Poker is one of the newest online casino games on the market and is popping up in casinos around the world, both land based and online. The enormous popularity of the traditional Texas Hold ‘Em is one of the defining characteristics for the emergence of this new casino game. Bonus poker, like its older cousin, is a fairly straightforward game to play, if you know how. But, like it is with most forms of poker, “playing is easy, perfecting is not”.
Best Bonus Poker Casinos
The first thing you will need to know are the various hands and which ones are capable of beating the others.
This will in turn also reveal the potential strenght of your hand which will help you determine your bet!
In order to make things a little easier for you, below you will find all different poker hands.
As with every other form of poker, the hand that are dealt with determine your game and approach to each round
As it is with most gambling games, a round of Texas Hold ‘Em Bonus Poker starts with the placing of bets.
- Before the first two cards are dealt the player will have to place the first bet, known as the ‘ante’ as well as a bonus bet, which is not compulsory, but is always worth it as it’s the biggest money maker in the game with payouts of up to 1000 times the bet, but only if you have a certain hand.
- After the first bets have been made, the dealer will deal two cards to everybody playing, including himself as the goal in bonus poker is not to beat your competitors, but the dealer. These cards, also known as the ‘hole’ cards, are the only cards that are yours and the rest, known as the community cards, are the ones that everybody can use.
- After the initial two cards have been dealt, you can either bet further, by doubling your ante or you can fold if you don’t want to continue playing.
- After the second round of betting the first of the ‘community’ cards are dealt. The dealer will place three cards, known as the ‘flop’, in the middle of the table for all the players to use.
- After the ‘flop’ has been dealt, the next round of betting can commence with the player betting the same amount as the original ‘ante’ to stay in the game. When it’s done, the next community card is dealt, also known as the ‘turn’
- Once again, more betting follows the dealing of the ‘turn’ card, again the same value as the ‘ante’ and once completed, the final community card is dealt, also known as the ‘river’.
- Once the ‘river’ card has been dealt, all cards will be turned over and the best five card hand will be made with the seven available cards. Whoever has the best hand between the player and the dealer, wins the hand.
As easy as it is learning how to play Texas Hold ‘Em Bonus Poker, you will need to work very hard if you wish to play properly. You will need to learn how to anticipate hands by learning how to read the game. You will also need to learn a strategy or two, mainly ones detailing how to bet properly, betting certain amounts with certain cards or folding or even increasing the ‘ante’ when appropriate.
If you want to learn a few bonus poker strategies, you can visit our strategies page and if you want to know a little more about the rules of Texas Hold ‘Em Bonus Poker, you can read through them on our other page.