Neteller is a private e-wallet (also referred to as an e-money) service that is owned and operated by a publicly-owned British company by the name of Optimal Payments PLC. The service is used by millions of people from well over 150 countries to transfer funds to and from providers of goods and services, including of course, online casinos. Neteller casinos are today among the most popular casinos online due to Neteller’s popularity among gamers. E-wallets are a very popular mode of banking with online casinos and to put things in perspective, we are talking here of one of the most popular e-wallet services in the industry.
|Online Casino||Deposit||Withdrawal||Max. Bonus|
|1||Lucky Red Casino||Review||Get Bonus|
|2||Sloto Cash Casino||Review||Get Bonus|
|3||Ruby Slots Casino||Review||Get Bonus|
|4||Miami Club Casino||Review||Get Bonus|
|5||Slots Of Vegas||Review||Get Bonus|
|6||7 Spins||Review||Get Bonus|
|7||Black Diamond Casino||Review||Get Bonus|
|8||Box 24 Casino||Review||Get Bonus|
How Neteller Works
Depositing funds into your Neteller account is just as easy as making any online purchase. Funds may be deposited into a Neteller account using Bank Wire, credit card, debit card, pre-paid card, e-check or even other e-wallet services such as Ukash and Giropay. These different methods of depositing come with varying terms and rules attached. For instance, deposits into Neteller using Bank Wire might take a few days to process while credit card deposits are instantaneous.
Withdrawing funds from your casino account is just as simple, provided that the casino in question allows this (there are scores of casinos online that do). One only has to choose Neteller as an option for withdrawals, specify the withdrawal amount desired, and the amount specified should be transferred to the player’s Neteller account within a matter of minutes (less any casino fees, for which CasinoTop10 recommends that players check the withdrawal terms and conditions of the casino in question). Neteller itself does not charge for withdrawals.
Banking with Neteller is a very fast process, mainly because Neteller is particularly suited to online casinos and was designed with providing this specific service in mind. Transfers are almost immediate with Neteller, which is one of the reasons this e-wallet is so popular with online gamers. The immediacy of money transfers with Neteller however is not always the case, as this depends on the particular casino one chooses to play at.
Neteller provides a strong support network for its clientele, much information on which is available through the service’s official website. Besides providing customers with a host of support services related to the loss of cards, and instructions on how to get started, make deposits and execute withdrawals, Neteller’s site also offers customers a e-mail and telephone support for anything they may need, while also providing a complaints form for customers to fill in and submit online.
The Easy Way To Pay!
Neteller is an e-wallet service that comes highly recommended by CasinoTop10. There are several benefits to using the service, with the main ones being:
• Safety and Security – Neteller uses 128-bit encryption technology to ensure transaction security and does not require players to exchange their banking info with casinos or any other third party;
• Discretion – Players may make transactions using Neteller and avoid having such transactions showing up on their personal bank statements;
• Rewards – Neteller users are rewarded for using the service repeatedly as well as for referring others to the service. Such rewards include cash rewards;
• Widespread Usability – The online casinos that do not accept Neteller are few and far between, so using this banking option provides players with a host of casinos to choose from; and
• Bonuses – There are several online casinos that attach deposit and reload bonuses to the use of Neteller as a banking option.