Fundsend Online Casinos 2017 - A Gambler's Guide to Using it
Privately owned by English company Fund Movement Ltd, Fundsend is regulated by the renowned UK Financial Services Authority (FSA) which only takes on board the best of the best of financial entities. Fundsend is considered to be a great online money transfer option for those who want the convenience of a credit or debit card payment without compromising on their privacy as part of Fundsend’s mission is the non-disclosure of personal and credit card details to third parties.
How does Fundsend work?
Online Casino payment methods have long been a bone of contention with many a player because of their complicated set-ups and hard to read fine print, however, when it comes to paying with Fundsend Online Casinos, the process is a pretty simple one. Fundsend gives its customers a money transfer platform which allows players to issue their online payments via Visa or MasterCard credit and debit cards which are already linked to their bank accounts. Thus, Fundsend’s main role is to act as something of an intermediary between the player and the receiver of the funds whilst protecting the payer’s information. This means that anyone who opts to pay via Fundsend Online Casinos will not only be able to pay safely, but completely anonymously. Now, while this sounds like a pretty sweet deal, it is important to note that the Fundsend service is only available to Visa and MasterCard account holders in the following countries: Canada, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Unlike some other online payment services, in order to make use of Fundsend you don’t need to register or subscribe anywhere and in fact, a Fundsend transfer can easily be made by following the steps below:
- Choose Fundsend as the preferred payment option at the payment section.
- Enter the amount you want to pay on the Fundsend page.
- Enter the required personal and credit card data.
- Now that you have followed the first three steps, the next thing you need to do is wait for another Fundsend window to open which will show all the transaction data.
- Make sure that your payment information is correct and confirm.
- At this point, Fundsend will immediately transfer the money to the payee’s account and send a payment confirmation directly to the payer.
- The payer is re-directed to the website of the recipient.
- Unfortunately, the using of this stellar service is not free; however, it should be noted that the exact amount that the payer must pay is dependent on the details of the transfer. Fees charged to the payer are between 2.49% + £2 and 2.99% + £4 per transaction. That said, if one opts to sign up for the service, they will be able to enjoy lower payment fees which are in the range of: 1.99% + £2 up to 2.49% + £4 for every transfer. In addition to this, it is important to note that the maximum amount allowed to be sent per transaction is £5.000.
How does one pay with Fundsend at an online casino?
Fundsend Online Casinos sets itself apart from other online casino payment options with its quick and easy method of use and in fact, players can simply click on the Fundsend button and opt to use it as the desired deposit method with no further questions asked. Once this has been done, subsequent instructions will be given to fill in the required information and when the money is sent, you will only have to wait for a few seconds before you can see the funds in your casino account.
How to withdraw from Fundsend at an online casino
When it comes to using Fundsend to withdraw money out of an online casino, players are going to run into a bit of a problem as online casinos do not usually allow it to be used for cash withdrawals. That said, we suggest that if you have your heart set on using Fundsend Online Casinos as a withdrawal method, you should probably contact the helpline of the casino you want to play at and ask about what withdrawal options are available for use.
There are various advantages of using Fundsend Online Casinos; a few of them are listed below:
Fundsend offers the convenience of a credit card payment without the inconvenience of having to disclose sensitive credit card data to third parties.
Unlike other payment options, Fundsend transactions are completed virtually instantly.
Fundsend money transfers are easy and simple to make.
Fundsend transfers are anonymous.
With Fundsend, there is no need to subscribe and no credit related questions are asked.
Any Fundsend fees charged are highly competitive and match those of other money transfer services which means that you don’t have to pay more just because you are getting more!
Despite the advantages of using Fundsend, there are also a few disadvantages that players must keep in mind:
The Fundsend service is only available for Visa or MasterCard account holders who are residents in the aforementioned countries (this list is constantly being revised and updated which means that even if Fundsend isn’t currently available to your country, it would do you good to check their website every so often and see the updated changes).
Withdrawals at online casinos can’t be made with Fundsend.
Fundsend charges a fee for the use of its service.
The best online casinos that accept Fundsend
No one likes waiting around to start to play and thanks to the fact that Fundsend payments are instant, you’ll never have to wait around again to start to play and win big. Unlike some other payment options available on the net, Fundsend Online Casinos puts your privacy and anonymity first which means that you can finally play with your mind completely at rest that casinos receiving your money (or other interested parties) can’t get their dirty hands on your all-important personal details.