How to Use the Blackjack Trainer
- Start the Blackjack trainer by selecting your level of play.
- Click on the chips in front of you to select the amount that you want to bet.
- If you want to change the amount, just click the “clear” button - otherwise move on by clicking “deal” to receive your first hand.
- Your options to split, hit, stand or double are now visual in front of you. The options available are highlighted. Click the alternative you find most accurate. If the trainer disapproves of your choice, it will tell you so.
- When you get a comment from the trainer, just click your mouse button to continue. After the hand is concluded the trainer will tell you whether you won the hand or not.
- Again, click your mouse button anywhere on the screen to get a new hand.
Why Learn Blackjack This Way?
The game of Blackjack attracts millions of gamblers in both live and online casinos. The rules of blackjack are quite simple and that’s one of the reasons why the game is so popular. The Blackjack trainer is a great tool if you want to improve your game.
If you know the basic strategies to the game and you play it right, you will increase your odds of winning and radically reduce the house advantage. If you already have studied your Blackjack strategy you know that Blackjack not just is a game of luck – there is plenty of strategy and skill involved.
The Blackjack trainer presented to you here is a fun alternative to sticking your nose into a strategy book. You also don’t have to invest in any expensive online Blackjack training programs. This tool is totally free of charge.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy your blackjack education before you head for the live online blackjack tables.
You may also find interesting:
- Blackjack Switch
- Blackjack Strategy Chart
- Guide to Card Counting
- Free Online Blackjack
- Winning Online Elimination Blackjack Tournamets